CIPTV1 Implementing Cisco IP Telephony & Video, Part 1
CIPTV1 v1.0 gives the learner all the tools they need to implement a Cisco Collaboration solution at a single site environment. This course focuses on Cisco Unified Communications Manager V10.x as the call routing and signaling component for the Cisco Collaboration solution.
The primary target audiences for the course are:
Network administrators and network engineers
CCNP Collaboration candidates
Secondary audiences are:
- -Describe the role of Cisco Unified Communications Manager in a Cisco Collaboration Solution, including its functions, architecture, deployment, and redundancy options, and how to deploy endpoints, users, and Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Describe the functions and the purpose of a dial plan and explains how to implement on-cluster calling
- Describe how to configure MGCP, H.323, and SIP gateways. The module also describes how to create a dial plan that supports inbound and outbound off-cluster calling for numbers and URLs
- Describe the types of media resources that Cisco Unified Communications Manager supports, how to configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager server software-based media resources, and how to implement Cisco hardware-based media resources
- Describe how to implement audio and video conferencing devices that can be used with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, built-in Cisco Unified Communications Manager software audio bridge, Cisco IOS-based audio and video conference bridges, and Cisco TelePresence conferencing products including Cisco TelePresence MSE 8000, Cisco TelePresence Server, Cisco TelePresence MCU, and Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- Provide an introduction to QoS with emphasis on the QoS components, often referred to as the QoS toolkit, that are used to provide services for various business applications.
PDF-Datei mit Infos zum Kurs
Working knowledge of fundamental terms and concepts of computer networking, LANs, WANs, switching and routing
Ability to configure and operation Cisco routers and switches, enablement of VLANs and DHCP
Knowledge of basics of digital interfaces, PSTN, VoIP
Basics of converged voice and data networks
Dieser Kurs findet in Zusammenarbeit mit unserem Partner Fast Lane Institute for Knowledge Transfer GmbH statt.
|11.11.2019 - 15.11.2019||Berlin|
|25.11.2019 - 29.11.2019||Hamburg|
|09.12.2019 - 13.12.2019||Düsseldorf|
|16.12.2019 - 20.12.2019||Stuttgart|
EUR 3.190,00 netto (EUR 3.796,10 inkl. 19% MwSt.)
sobald Sie buchen!